2012 Chevrolet Camaro
The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro joins rivals Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger as a retro-inspired muscle car, but also faces new competitors from Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW. Back in the 2000s, the Camaro took a seven-year hiatus. When it was rereleased in 2010, the reimagined Camaro was more powerful than other sport coupes, and promptly became the bestseller in the segment.
- Body styles: Coupe, Convertible
- Engines: 3.6L V-6, 6.2L V-8, supercharged 6.2L V-8
- Price Range: $23,280 - $37,980
- Models: LS, LT, 2LT, SS, 2SS, ZL1
- Transmissions: 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic.
The Camaro gains a special 45th Anniversary package featuring hood and deck lid stripes, badging and unique 20-inch wheels. The 3.6-liter V-6 is 20 pounds lighter and power has increased to 323 horsepower (up 11) and up to 30 mpg highway.
2 Weeks Ago
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Tradesman
Get behind the wheel of a Ram truck and you know you can take power and performance for granted. But there's also an incredibly smooth ride, extra grip and pulling power available when you need it and extreme pride — from those who made it and those who drive it.
- 20 MPG HWY+ across its entire light-duty engine lineup
- Available 5.7L Hemi® V8 with 390 HP
- 10,450 pounds maximum towing capacity
- Available in Regular, Quad and Crew cabs with three bed sizes
- Price Range: $20,810 - $37,695
For optimum control, Ram 1500 combines Electronic Stability Control+ (ESC), Trailer Sway Control (TSC) and four-wheel Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS). ESC senses trouble and automatically performs brake and/or throttle corrections. TSC performs similar automatic corrections upon sensing sway in a trailer. And ABS greatly improves braking and control on slippery surfaces.
3 Weeks Ago
2012 Ford Explorer
The Ford Explorer underwent some major changes last year. Completely reengineered and transformed from a traditional SUV to a car-based seven-passenger crossover, the 2012 Ford Explorer crossover enters its second model year with a new 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 joining the naturally aspirated 3.5-liter V-6.
- Body style: SUV
- Engines: 3.5L V-6, 2.0L turbocharged I-4
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic
- Models: Ford Explorer, Ford Explorer XLT, Ford Explorer Limited
- Price Range: $28,280 - $39,855
New for 2012 is the North American debut of Ford's 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine under the hood of the Explorer. Available in front-wheel drive only, and for a $990 premium over the more powerful and slightly less fuel efficient V-6, the 240-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter I-4 nets an EPA-estimated 20 mpg city/28 mpg highway. For 2012 Ford has also made new color options available.