Mark your calendars, we will be back at the Jacob Javits Center from April 6-15, 2012 and we will have some of the hottest cars and trucks ever seen all under one roof. That means more sneak peeks, more brand new '12 & '13 production models and more concept vehicles than ever before.
- Location: Jacob Javits Convention Center 11th ave, between 34 & 40 Streets
- Public Show Dates: Friday April 6th through Sunday April 15th
- Special Public Sneak Preview: Friday April 6th
- Official Opening Day: Saturday April 7th, Festivities begin at 8:30am
Last Years Awards
- Best Design: Aston Martin Rapide
- Best Green Car: Chevrolet Volt
- Best Performance Car: Ferrari NA 458 Italia
- Car of the Year: Nissan Leaf
First New York Auto Show
No other event brings the business, consumer and lifestyle press, Wall Street's financial community, the marketing and advertisers of Madison Avenue, and the nation's largest and most diverse metropolitan population together in such a unique way.
- In 1900, the New York International Automobile Show became North America's first automotive exhibition.
- For over one hundred years, through depression, war, boom-time, oil crisis, recession and growth, it has continued its pioneering tradition of bringing new and innovative ideas to a national and world stage.
- In the last decade, the Show has boosted the number of new vehicle announcements, broken attendance figures, and increased media attention to extraordinary levels.